Tuesday, October 12, 2021 – 11:30-12:30
Vienna City Hall – Steinsaal II
How to find a balance between removing harmful content online and protecting free speech?
This session will explore the recent policy developments and discuss the impact of takedown legislations on civil liberties, the future of free speech, and the ideal time frame for removing harmful online content.
- Paul Nemitz (European Commission)
- Siobhan Cummiskey (Facebook)
- Eliška Pírková (Access Now)
- Krisztina Rozgonyi (University of Vienna)
- Moderator – Raghav Mendiratta (Justitia/Future Free Speech)
Our session is now available on the FRA website here.